Safety is Our Priority
SAFETY – IS NO.1
EPS provides excellence and quality in the performance of our employees. By this commitment, we will save our customers time & money! EPS can help support your upcoming projects, meet temporary staffing requirements and reduce your workforce during slow periods. Utilizing EPS as your recruiting and hiring partner can help reduce cost associated with peak or seasonal hiring.
- All EPS employees and contractors are expected to adhere to all safety codes as a condition of their employment.
- We expect our employees to follow established policies, procedures, and work practices as a means to ensure that their safety and health, and that of their fellow workers, is not jeopardized.
- Management is responsible for demonstrating HSE leadership, promoting safety as a core value, ensuring that our employees are provided with a safe work environment, and establishing and maintaining a management system which includes effective policies, procedures, and work practices.
- Our most valuable resource is the quality of our employees and their personal safety is of great importance.
- We understand that all incidents are preventable and that safety is an integral part of everyone’s job. The key to a safe environment and job site is the engagement and commitment of our employees.
- EPS is committed to ensuring that our employees arrive “Ready and Prepared to Work”
The EPS employee commitment is the capacity to use expertise to solve challenges and achieve operational excellence. We believe the best way to make, and sustain, improvements is to challenge people. EPS is dedicated to the delivery of quality employees and providing the best service available.